Monday, May 14, 2012

Surfin - (Germany) Day 140

This morning's PT was a pretty good workout. We would run a half mile do 25 push-ups, then run another half mile and do sit-ups. We continued doing this for a total of 3 miles. It was a pretty darn good workout. I was slow as heck still trying to shake off the rust from no exercise the last month at the FTX…I'll be sore tomorrow!

Work was a little strange…there was not a lot to do, so we just did a lot of surfing the internet. I did have one of my customer's come in and give me a sheet to update our records, but that was the most exciting part of the day. I ate lunch in my car while listening to music and then headed back into work doing the same thing as I did in the morning. I did sign up for the motorcycle safety class so I can get my license…it starts in June. Not a whole lot to report…except it's "regimental week". This is the week leading up to the signal ball. It doesn't mean that much to me since I'm not going. I guess there are supposed to be a bunch of activities all week leading up to it, but I'm not sure if our office will be taking part or not. I guess we'll see.

Back at home it was time to relax and take it easy. My wife and I caught up on some shows since we're pretty far behind from the FTX.

No comments:

Post a Comment