Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Basic Training Starts Here (Basic Training)

My first day of joining the Army. April 5th 2010. This day has always seemed so far off.

I will continue this blog on the following pages, they will be added by my wife Leandra as she receives the letters that I send her. It may take a while depending on the US Mail and the time that I have to send them, but stay tuned to see how everything works out....

(I was able to snap a few photos with my crappy little “no contract” phone I got just for basic training. I also purchased a photo cd which I plan to copy some photos to this website to give you a visual of what I’m trying to describe.)


Hi from Gautam


Hey McGuire..please write how the reception was..i would love to see what you had it on your journal :)

Tuesday, March 29, 2011 - 10:40 AM

Brandon



Keep reading I have reception followed by basic



Tuesday, March 29, 2011 - 09:33 PM

2 comments:

  1. When writing the letters does it have to be 1-6th or 1/6th
    Please answer me because I am sending out letters to my boyfriend who is currently in Ft. Benning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The general format would be 1-6th. Both will probably end up getting there, but the more accurate you can make the addresses the faster they will be received and processed.

      Delete