Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The Positive Side - (Germany) Day 240

Everything has been so negative lately, I really made an effort to try and focus on the positive stuff today (which may account to why it's a little shorter than usual). It was tough because I was still in quite a bit of pain…and you know…I'm in this stupid class, but not counting that, I tried to think positive! The day was a little cooler today and I had my usual continental breakfast before heading to class. The class was pretty much the same as yesterday..so I'm not going to dwell on that too much. I will however mention that one of our instructors sounds like and actually even resembles Cuba Gooding Jr. We have three instructors and as bad and boring as the material may be, he does the best job of trying to make it as interesting as possible.

Lunch time was actually pretty good at the DFAC. I have to say that this DFAC is actually not too bad. I've been to some really bad ones in the past, but I actually look forward to eating my lunch and dinner there every day. In fact I had such a big lunch that I only had a pretzel for dinner. My wife is coming up this weekend to visit and we're starting to make some plans on what we'll be doing. I'm looking forward to her visit and also what we can go see since we're usually not in this area too much. Since it's around a four hour drive from Heidelberg, it's usually not a place we would plan to drive to on a weekend…but we have a free hotel room and I'm free on the weekend, so we can't pass it up.

I was able to finish my homework right after I ate my pretzel for dinner, I also had some time to do a little of my normal schoolwork as well. I then watched a quick and silly movie called "American Virgin" and then called it a night after video chatting with my wife for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment