Sunday, January 12, 2014

Weekend Wrap-Up - (MedBoard: Joint Base Lewis-McChord) Days 217 & 218

Saturday: We didn’t have a lot planned for this weekend. The kiddos are here and we all went up to my in-laws to watch the Seahawks beat the Saints in the playoffs. We had a bunch to eat and hung out to visit for a while. We then came home with one of my wife’s friends and her son to have a family game night. We played a board game and had a lot of fun. It was nice to “unplug” for a bit and just have some old fashioned fun with family and friends

Sunday: Everyone slept in. My wife and I cooked our traditional “Big Breakfast”, which we try and do at least once each time we have the kiddos over. We watched a “Walking Dead” before the kiddos had to leave. My wife and I then just hung out and took it easy. Before bed I did the Epsom salt foot soak, which always feels pretty good!

No comments:

Post a Comment