Monday, January 6, 2014

Surfin Safari - (MedBoard: Joint Base Lewis-McChord) Day 212

Sent a text to my squad leader “MOU Today”, then headed into the naval base in Bremerton. I did the usual morning routine…drink my coffee, check my army and navy emails, and surf the web. Today was actually pretty boring! There wasn’t a lot of interaction with anyone, I just sat there surfing the web the entire day! I had lunch at my desk and continued to surf the web. There is only so much we surfing you can do before it gets boring.

I ended up passing the time alternating between surfing the web and playing games on my iPhone. I also found a couple other people’s blogs they made during their medboard experience and read them to pass the time and to see if they were going through a similar experience as I am. You can check them out here:

My MedBoard Experience & Afterwards
First Hand MEB Experience

I feel like my life is on pause. I feel like my life is in limbo…my professional life that is. I can’t even really search for another job because I have no idea when I’ll be getting out. Sometimes I can get pretty frustrated, I just want to get on with my life. I just want to actually start doing some real work for a company. I want to feel like I’m doing something useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment