Friday, January 17, 2014

A Little White Lie - (MedBoard: Joint Base Lewis-McChord) Day 223

After yesterday, I wasn’t going to get up and do anything this morning. I sent a text to my squad leader today “MOU Today”. I am still in recovery mode after the last two days of agony. The navy already knew I wasn’t planning on coming in so there would be no issues. I went back to bed and slept until 1030. I got up and got ready about 1100 and headed out to Ft. Lewis. I had a 1230 pain clinic appointment with their nurse case manager. We went over all the options they have available. We scheduled some appointments and then I went over to the SFAC and checked my email and also checked up on my medboard status on AKO.

217 days remaining
Start Date: 6/26/2013
Goal Finish Date: 4/17/2014
Estimated Finish Date (No Appeal): 7/27/2014
Estimated Finish Date (W/ Appeal): 8/22/2014

My current step in the process is VA Ratings. My actual time waiting for ratings is 143 days. The army average is now 143.23 days. Current days I am over the army average is 0.23.

After the SFAC, I headed home. Once home I just took it very easy, I’m not as bad as I’ve been the last two days…but I’m still not in the greatest shape. Later on in the day I was able to do schoolwork, then took it easy for the rest of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment