Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Sick NCM - (MedBoard: Joint Base Lewis-McChord) Day 24

Headed to the morning formation in ACUs because I had a 0830 appointment with my NCM. After formation I headed to my car and took a nap as usual. I woke up and headed to my NCM's office only to find that she was out today…I guess because of illness, but I'm not quite sure. I'm not sure what that means for me. We are supposed to meet with our NCM once a week. The NCM usually sets up more appointments for me and lets me know where and when I have to be at them. I guess I'll just wait for her to call me when she does come back in.

I headed to the library which I'm thinking is going to be my new hangout…at least during the summer while it's warm out. I spent the day either surfing around on my laptop, reading from my iPad, or playing games on my iPhone. Such is life when you're in the WTB.

I headed to my car to eat lunch, listen to the radio and take a nap. When I was all refreshed from my nap, I headed back into the library to do pretty much the same thing I did earlier. The library does have some nice little study areas where I can setup my laptop and type. I think these will also be handy once I start my classes again.

Finally I headed to our evening formation. After we all formed up they sent half of the folks one way and the other half the opposite way to do a police call around the WTB complex. The nice thing is that everyone did it…officers and enlisted alike, which is the only fair way to do it if I have to clean up after other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment