Monday, July 8, 2013

Back to "Work" - (MedBoard: Joint Base Lewis-McChord) Day 30

This morning I headed to morning formation in ACUs once again. I really had no reason to other than I don't have any desire to "work out" with the company. Because everyone is on profile, the PT sessions usually end up being a walk around the complex a few times after stretching out. Because I live an hour away, I would have to head to the gym to change afterwards and it would just be a pain.

I headed to my car where I ate my packed breakfast and listened to the radio. I dropped off my "homework" paperwork at the VA claims office, where I had the meeting last week. I then just hung out in my car and watched last weekend's UFC 162 on my laptop in my car until lunch time.

I had my lunch in the SFAC so I could make use of their microwave and tables. After that I headed to the library where I finished up watching the UFC 162…using my headphones of course. OMG the main event was crazy! Anderson Silva, who many consider the best pound for pound fighter in the world got knocked out. He was showboating and it cost him his belt. It was pretty crazy…everyone was shocked! I wish I would have watched it at a local bar or something so I could have seen everyone's reactions.

I continued to hang out in the library until 1600 formation. I can't wait until my class starts in a couple weeks, then at least I'll feel like I'm doing something productive. I can't believe this process takes 9-12 months! I can't imagine just coming to "work" everyday to the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment