Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Back to "Work"...Again - (MedBoard: Joint Base Lewis-McChord) Day 31

I put work in quotes because what I'm doing now is anything but work. I just want to hurry up and get this process over with, get out of the army and continue my life as a civilian where I can find a job, and actually do the job I was hired for. Anyway…enough of that. The day was pretty much my usual routine as of lately. I headed to morning formation in my ACUs and after the formation headed back to my car to eat my breakfast and then take a nice nap.

I then headed to the library where I hung out until lunch time. Lunch time was spent in the SFAC, then I headed back to the library. I did a little searching and think I may pursue the Apple Certified Associate Certification. I could probably pass the test now because of all my history working as a Macintosh system administrator, but I'll use some of this extra time to do a little studying before taking the test.

I headed to evening formation and then headed home. Another day down and another day closer to getting out…whenever that may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment