Sunday, January 6, 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up - (Germany) Day 375 & 376

Saturday: After getting up and getting ready for the day, we decided to head out to a shopping center near Mannheim (almost 20 minutes from our house). It was something to do and it got us out of the house. With the weather this time of year, we are not doing a lot of site seeing. We hung out at the mall, ate lunch, shopped and had some Starbucks before we left. Not too exciting, but we did get out of the house and actually do something. Our mission was to find some iPhone covers, but we ended up ordering some on the web when we got back from our trip. We just didn't see anything we liked while we were out.

Sunday: Today was a totally lazy day…I've been having a lot of these lately. We just hung out at home and watched a Dexter marathon. It was nice hanging with my wife all day and doing absolutely nothing. I'm back to the grind tomorrow and I found out I have another staff duty next Saturday, so just relaxing and spending time with my wife was fine with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment