Friday, January 4, 2013

Recovery Day - (Germany) Day 374

During the staff duty shifts it's almost impossible to stay awake the entire time :)
This morning I finished the staff duty shift at 0800. The shift went as usual at the back end, with some micro naps along with some conversation with SGT Mex and of course the occasional game of Plants vs. Zombies on my iPhone. I did my janitorial duty and emptied all the trash cans from the S-1 and S-3 offices. After the shift I caught a ride home with SGT Mex and passed out in my bed until almost 1500. The day after staff duty is pretty much lost, yes I didn't have to go into work, but I slept most of it away. The time I was awake, I am still tired and more in a semi-zombie state until actual bed time. I hung out with my wife for a bit when she got off work and we watched a couple shows, but nothing too exciting to report for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment