Monday, October 7, 2013

NCM…that is all - (MedBoard: Joint Base Lewis-McChord) Day 121

Headed to morning formation in ACUs as I have been lately. All of us with appointments in the morning actually fell out to the rear and our first sergeant came through and asked each of us what our appointment is and what time we had it. I let her know my appointment is with my NCM and it's at 0830…I didn't even have to give a white lie this time! This is just one of those things that kind of bug me the longer I'm in.

I head to my car and eat my breakfast and listen to music for a while. After a bit, I headed into the SFAC and checked my army email. I headed up to my NCM appointment and we went over everything. Nothing new to tell her, so I head out and go home. Once home I did my schoolwork and then waited for my wife to get home so we could go to the YMCA and workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment