Thursday, October 17, 2013

In The Navy - (MedBoard: Joint Base Lewis-McChord) Day 131

This morning I am working for the navy again. I started off the day where I left off yesterday. After some trial and error I was able to figure out some changes in the bios, then the images worked. I imaged both machines and installed the third party drivers and software, then returned them to the guy who brought them back for us. It feels good actually doing some IT work and figuring out some problems.

I then returned to my usual surfing of the net and checking my army and navy emails. One of my co-workers is an army veteran, so we did quite a bit of chatting about our times in both Korea and Germany. I headed to lunch in my car, then went back to the office. The rest of the day was pretty much the same, chatting with co-workers and surfing the web. I'm hoping once I get a more stable and consistent schedule, that I'll be able to do some more IT work while I'm here.

After work I headed home and did schoolwork. We then headed to my in-laws to watch Thursday night football because the Seahawks are playing. Good game…fun times.

No comments:

Post a Comment