Thursday, October 24, 2013

Navy Time - (MedBoard: Joint Base Lewis-McChord) Day138

I headed to the navy once again. This was a strange week for working with the navy because today is the only day I'll be here. It's hard to get into the flow of things with weeks like this. Needless to say I didn't do much the entire day. I did the usual and checked my army and navy emails, then I just surfed the web and read the news until lunch time. Even though I'm not really doing anything, it's still better than making the commute to Ft. Lewis and having to deal with army crap. I just wish I could actually be doing more while I'm working with the navy. I'm hoping when my appointment schedule clears up a bit, that I'll be able to actually get some real work done here.

Lunch was in my car while listening to the radio. I decided not to even go back to the office. The only other guy in the office today said he had an appointment in the afternoon and wouldn't be there…so there is really no reason for me to be there either.

After lunch I headed to the commissary and picked up a few things before heading home and doing schoolwork.


No comments:

Post a Comment