Tuesday, October 15, 2013

HydroMassage - (MedBoard: Joint Base Lewis-McChord) Day 129


I guess I won't be taking that elevator down!

I headed to morning formation, but when I arrived there was nobody there. It was then I realized that it was Tuesday (not Monday because of the long weekend) and on Tuesdays we form up at the gym. Not much I can do now, I headed back to my car and ate my breakfast and listened to music. I'm guessing my squad leader probably thought I was at my internship with the navy…who am I to let him think otherwise?

I headed to the SFAC to check my army email and then to my NCM appointment which was at 0800. Everything's going the same, no changes, so the appointment went by pretty quick. I then went back to my car, covered up with my blanket, and then took a very long nap from about a little before 0900 to a little after 1100. I ate lunch in my car and listened to music for a while. I'm starting to feel as if I live in my car, I spend quite a bit of time in there. I listen to the radio or my iPhone. I have a lot of music on my iPhone as well as Pandora, the iTunes radio, and podcasts…and I make use of all of them to mix it up a bit.

I headed back to the WTB physical therapy office and then had a hydro massage once again for a half hour. I guess I'll get 6 of these total as part of my therapy…and I have no complaints. I mentioned before that it's a pretty awesome experience! The hydro massage lasts for a half hour, then I put my boots and coat back on and head back out to my car. I head home and do schoolwork. When my wife gets home we head off to the YMCA and I get another good cardio session in.

No comments:

Post a Comment