Friday, August 2, 2013

Physical Therapy Follow-Up - (MedBoard: Joint Base Lewis-McChord) Day 55

This morning we had a battalion formation for PT. They were planning on basketball, sit volleyball, spin class, a run, and a walk. I chose none of the above because I actually had a physical therapy appointment at 0800, so I headed off to my car. I had breakfast in my car and listened to music for a while until it was time to head to my 0800 physical therapy appointment.

At my physical therapy appointment, the therapist just went over the stretching exercises I've been doing. She corrected one of my techniques and also gave me an alternate technique for one of my other stretches. Other than that, they said if I'm still having knee pain in a month to schedule another appointment. I have to continue stretching twice a day until then.

I went to the gym and changed into my ACU and then headed to the library to do schoolwork. I sent my squad leader a message asking if there is an end of day formation today. Sometimes on Fridays we don't have one, so it's worth checking. I got a reply shortly after saying not to worry and I could head home. It's 1045 and I get to start my weekend….woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment