Friday, August 23, 2013

ACAP Counseling - (MedBoard: Joint Base Lewis-McChord) Day 76

This morning I headed to formation in my ACUs, not really because I had an appointment at 0830 or before, but because I felt like it. I told the NCO checking that I had an ACAP appointment…which I did, so it wasn't exactly a lie…it was just at 0900. I then headed to my car and ate breakfast, then took a nap. When I woke up I was had to give the guy in the car next to me a jump before I headed to my appointment.

This ACAP appointment was basically just checking in with my counselor and making sure everything was on track. We scheduled the state and federal resume writing classes, then I took off. I headed home for the day and did my schoolwork. Not a whole lot to write about today.

No comments:

Post a Comment