Tuesday, August 27, 2013

False Start - (MedBoard: Joint Base Lewis-McChord) Day 80

This morning I headed to the WTB complex and waited for the formation. My mind must have been on auto-pilot because on Tuesdays formation is at the gym. I knew something was wrong when I headed to where we usually form up and nobody was there. I sent my squad leader a text letting him know, then I headed home because the movers were scheduled to pickup all the packing material.

I got home in time to see my wife off to work, then I took a nap. What a waste of a trip this morning! When I got up, I cleaned up a little, then did a little job searching. This is always kind of a hard thing to do because I still don't know exactly when I'll be getting out, so I can't really apply for anything yet. There are a couple of jobs that I'd definitely like to do…but the positions are open now, so I can't really do much about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment