Monday, April 15, 2013

Flying Solo - (Germany) Day 474

This morning for PT we formed up at Campbell gym in civilian clothes. I'm not really even sure what the normal folks did, those of us on profile headed into the gym before the normal folks got started. I rode the stationary bike for a good cardio workout.

I headed into my office and started on my "to do" list for PCSing. I was looking up stuff, emailing people and taking paperwork to get signed. In fact I was so busy doing all this crap, lunch time snuck up on me before I knew it. What is frustrating is that I only hear bits and pieces of everything I need to do. I find out some stuff from the WTU here, some stuff just by reading on the internet, and other stuff from various NCOs. The whole process can be a bit frustrating. I was able to get my PCS leave packet all sent in and I should be able to apply for on base housing tomorrow.

I had lunch at home and took a little extra time because I ended up putting together a collection of selected photos from the UMT paintball event. I wanted to make sure the chaplain could take a look at them when he comes in…which is tomorrow I think.

When I got back to my office, I spent my time doing schoolwork and then surfing the web. The weather finally started to change for the better. Instead of the endless winter we seem to be having, it was nice, sunny and warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment