Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Recovery - (Germany) Day 447

This morning I finished up my staff duty shift until 0900. SGT Steroids and I took turns taking a couple hour nap, but trying to sleep on chairs setup in another room was uncomfortable to say the least. As tired as I was, I didn't nap very well at all. I headed home and then was able to crash until a little after 1400.

I always hate the day after staff duty, I feel like a zombie the entire day. I also woke up with a raging headache, which seems to be the usual after a staff duty session. It's just such a waste of time. The people that make the decisions forcing us to do it, don't have to do it themselves…so it's no big deal. I can't wait to get out of here! As for the rest of the day…I didn't do much because my head was killing me. I was able to get everything turned in for my schoolwork and watch a few TV shows, but that is about it. A wasted day at staff duty yesterday and a wasted day today trying to recover.

No comments:

Post a Comment