Friday, March 22, 2013

A Day Without the Chaplain - (Germany) Day 450

This morning PT was at Campbell gym in civilian clothes. The normal folks did step aerobics, while those of us on profile headed to the gym. I headed to the weights and did a little strength training.

I headed into my office and did the usual…check my email, do my schoolwork, study for my Apple re-certification exam, and surf the web. The chaplain went to France with a number of other officers for some officer training. Their training was a sight seeing trip checking out a defensive barrier called the "Maginot Line". He was gone the entire day, so I just basically hung out and tried to keep myself entertained on the computer. At lunch I took a nap in my office, then spent the rest of the afternoon doing pretty much the same thing I did in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment