Monday, May 9, 2011

Humidity Has Arrived - (Korea) Day 161


The sign on the way to the secret conference room. I thought it was pretty cool
because it's all made out of wood.

Work call this morning was at 0730, we had to setup for a KUB meeting in the secret conference room. Once we finished I headed up to my usual spot (our conference control room) and started on the usual (SkillPorts). Our Monday uniform inspection last week was done by Special K and he had us turn around in front of him while he inspected them. This week he just came up and asked if our uniforms are good…LOL.

I took a break from the SkillPorts and watched a little NBA playoff action and saw The Bulls get beat by The Hawks. After that I headed to my room for lunch. During lunch I was able to video chat with my wife for a bit, then call my mom and my grandma. It's Monday here in Korea, but back in the states it's still Mother's Day. So it was nice to be able to chat with everyone, especially my grandma since I don't get to speak with her too often.

After lunch I worked on more SkillPorts. I was able to finish my 5 needed for the week. Now I will work on some longer ones during the rest of the week.  The weather today has been rainy. It's rained before, but today it has become very humid. The office was hot and while in the conference control room I took my top off. It kept Special K ready as he is also in charge of working with the building maintenance people. Everyone wanted their air conditioning on! I checked the weather report online and it shows rain all week long. Now I wonder if I'll be taking my PT test this week or not. I guess we'll see.

We were able to clean up and leave at about 1630. I headed to my room and ate dinner while watching a TV show, then did a little schoolwork. After my schoolwork was finished I spent the rest of the night watching my TV shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment