Sunday, June 30, 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up - (MedBoard: Joint Base Lewis-McChord) Days 21 & 22

About as Pacific Northwest as you can get...
The Sonics and Starbucks!

The weekend consisted of mostly cleaning and organizing our house a bit. We still had some stuff in boxes from our storage and the unaccompanied baggage delivery. We took some time to clean up and put some stuff away as best we could. We also took time to visit both sides of our family. This is one of the things I really missed while being stationed overseas. I tried to soak it all up! Unfortunately I was also in quite a bit of pain for the majority of the weekend. The pain medication "Tramadol" seems to do nothing when I'm in a lot of pain. I'm hoping maybe my doctor will be able to find a replacement that actually works no matter how bad the pain is.

No comments:

Post a Comment