Sunday, June 23, 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up - (MedBoard: Joint Base Lewis-McChord) Days 14 & 15

The Olympic Mountains behind a bridge in Bremerton. 
Just one of the views I see living in the Pacific Northwest

This weekend we got the keys to our new rental house and started the process of moving in...well moving in what we could. We had some items we left in storage here from when I first joined the army. So our house now has a mattress, some outdoor furniture and a coffee table. My brother-in-law let us use his truck, so we made trips back and forth from the storage unit. There are a number of boxes with who knows what now in our garage. I'll have to go through those later. We didn't actually stay at the house this weekend because I had my son and we didn't really have everything we needed yet, so it's still hanging out at the in-laws for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment