Wednesday, December 12, 2012

A Little Bit of This & That - (Germany) Day 351

This morning I headed into my office as usual and spent the first half hour reading. I then did some more cleaning of the office, I have to keep remembering to pace myself. I then found a drawer full of old paperwork from the previous chaplain's assistant. I laugh every time I see a commercial on AFN about identity theft, the army puts your social security number on practically everything. I spent a good amount of time shredding.

I headed home for lunch and then headed to the post office yet again to mail off more presents. When I got back to work I realized I didn't bring any of my PT clothes…D'oh! I had to drive back and get everything. Luckily the chaplain had meetings the rest of the day and just told me to keep doing what I'm doing, so it was no big deal. I spent the rest of the day reading some more until it was time to get ready for PT. Everyone did resistance band PT, while I headed to the gym and ended up having an awesome workout on the weight machines. I'm already sore all over and the night's not over.

No comments:

Post a Comment