Sunday, October 16, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up - (Korea) Days 320 & 321


The newly renovated Trent Gym. What used to be a basketball court is now
a huge exercise and weight room. A pretty nice setup...just too bad
we had to lose the basketball court

Saturday: This was yet another chill weekend where I didn't do a lot. Just chilled for the most part. I slept in until 1000 and did laundry (my normal Saturday routine). I then watched some TV shows until my wife was able to video chat with me. After we finished I stayed in my room, the weather outside was pretty crappy. There was non-stop thunder and it was raining. I just watched some more TV shows, took a nap, watched some more TV shows. By this time the rain changed to a light sprinkle, so I headed over to Trent Gym to work out.

This was the first time I'd been there since the remodel. They took out the entire basketball court and replaced it will exercise equipment. I'm pissed that they took out the gym, but the setup is actually quite nice for weight lifting. Plus I don't have to worry about Zumba going on…lol.

The rest of the night consisted of yet some more TV shows in my room…pretty boring day.

Sunday: I slept in until 1000 again which is always nice. I watched a TV show before video chatting with all my kids for a while. It's always great to chat with them. They are growing up so much, I just can't believe it.

I then went to the food court and grabbed some Subway for lunch before video chatting some more with my wife. After the chat I spent some time cleaning my room…well at least my side anyway. Watched some more TV shows and then decided to switch it up a little and watched a movie instead! The movie was Colombiana which is about a girl who's parents are killed and she in turn grows learning to be the perfect killer and eventually returns the favor to her parents killers. It's actually a pretty decent movie.

My roommate came back and we ordered some KFC "Korean Fried Chicken" for dinner. Always tasty stuff.

Starting to think about how soon I'll be heading home. I don't know if my time remaining will fly by, or if it will drag on. I can't wait to see my wife, my kids, my family and my friends. It's been too long!!

No comments:

Post a Comment