Sunday, February 23, 2014

Weekend Wrap-Up - (MedBoard: Joint Base Lewis-McChord) Days 260 & 261

This weekend was pretty laid back as most have been lately. My girls came over, but my son has the flu so I didn’t see him. We took the girls to lunch on Saturday and then watched “The Lego Movie”. My wife had been wanting to see that for quite a while now. It was entertaining and funny. We then all headed to my sister’s house to have dinner. An uncle we haven’t been in contact with for about 17 years was visiting…and cooking us all dinner (he’s an awesome cook). It was pretty cool catching up with him and hanging out. When we left, we brought 3 of my nieces over to stay the night and play with my girls.

On Sunday we had our usual big breakfast all together. When my girls left, I took my nieces back home then my wife and I headed to Costco before having dinner at my in-laws. Not really a whole lot to report other than it was nice to see and spend time with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment