Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Packages x2 - (Korea) Day 184


A photo of our KATUSA and SPC Mick hanging out in the office

Work call this morning was at 0830. We only had me and Special K in the office…well only counting E-4 and below. SPC Mick is coming in late because he had to work on the holiday and our KATUSA had a special meeting he had to attend because he's going to mentor a new "baby" KATUSA. We didn't have anything in the early morning going on, so I worked on SkillPorts. With the short week it's going to be tough to get all ten done.

I was asked to help Seaman from our admin office pick up mail. I guess there were a lot of boxes because of the holidays. When we got back I called Special K and we all carried them into the office. I found out that two of the boxes were for me…pretty cool! Special K and I then setup for a small meeting in the top secret conference room.

I then went back to my lair and worked on more SkillPorts…that is until the NBA finals started. I then watched the entire game which was a treat. The game was pretty good, I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the series.

I headed to my room after the game and was able to video chat with my wife for a while before heading back to work on some more SkillPorts…lol. We were able to clean up early and leave around 1600 which was pretty cool. I headed to my room and started working on schoolwork. This is the last week of my class and we have a team project that is due, so this gave me some extra time to work on it. I also did my laundry since I will not be around this coming weekend. I then ate dinner and finished out the night doing schoolwork. I am hoping to finish my part by tomorrow night and hand it off to the rest of the team to complete. I am hoping we get a decent score to help out my grade a bit in this class. I'll be so glad when it's over. My next class is on IT Security which should be a little easier since I just went over that in AIT and have been doing SkillPorts related to it as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment