Thursday, September 26, 2013

More Traction - (MedBoard: Joint Base Lewis-McChord) Day 110


At the Ft. Lewis commissary...I've heard them called 
lots of names, but never a "Toilet Room"

This morning I headed to the morning formation in ACUs. It's getting pretty cold out lately and I see the company has upgraded to full winter PTs. (This includes the jacket, pants, gloves, and hat). Once released our platoon sergeant has everyone report up to the company headquarters. We all head up and find out that we have to fill out some paperwork. In typical army fashion, this is just filling out paperwork to have it in our file. We weren't given any instructions, just told to fill it out to the best of our ability and turn it in. It was basically stating everything that needs to be done before we separate from the army, we would choose either green, amber, or red depending on how we feel we've accomplished each item. The problem is that some were so full of acronyms, I had no idea what they were. I turned mine in half empty, then left and headed to my car.

I already didn't care for the army too much, but the longer I'm away and in the civilian world, it seems the more I am really starting to just hate the army. Take this paperwork we had to fill out, if they wanted everyone to do it correctly, they would have given us instructions instead of just telling us to leave it blank if we didn't know. There is so much that is done just to check the box, it drives me nuts. Back in my car I ate my normal breakfast and then took a nap.

When I woke up, I headed to physical therapy for some traction. I have a good feeling about this physical therapy, but I guess time will tell if it's really helping or not. After physical therapy, I made my way to the commissary and did some basic shopping before heading home and doing my schoolwork. Once my wife came home, we headed to the YMCA for some good cardio workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment