Monday, February 25, 2013

White Monday - (Germany) Day 425

This morning PT was at the middle school track here on PHV, but during the night it snowed and ruined the leaders plans of running around this morning. After everyone arrived, the platoon sergeant told everyone to head to the gym and do their own workout. I headed over, hopped on a stationary bike, and proceeded to do my cardio while watching some college hoop on the TV.

Work this morning was garbage as usual for my Mondays. A slight twist came when the supervisor called me and said he was sick. I had to drive to his house to get the key to his office in order to get the keys to the TMPs. I think he caught the same thing my wife has had. A guy from the dental office was there to help and we did our usual thing…play garbage man for the day. I had lunch with my wife and then later on right when I was about to finish for the day, I got a call from the WTU (Warrior Transition Unit) briefer here in Heidelberg. She wants me and my wife to come by tomorrow for a briefing. I heard this is the one where we request an actual WTU location. I'm sure we'll get a lot more information as well. I would just like to know a date that we'll be leaving so I can plan accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment