Thursday, January 27, 2011

Summer & Winter Driving - (Korea) Day 58

Wow…today was pretty slow. Work call was at 0900 for the Korean driver's ed again. I showed up and we went through a couple of PowerPoints (winter & summer driving in Korea). I think the instructor had more planned, but had to do something else. After a short break he came in and said "OK…see you all tomorrow at 0900". It had hardly been an hour. I came back to my room and pretty much hung out there for the rest of the day. I did some school work and some SkillPorts.
I then video chatted with my wife and watched shows. Not a whole lot to report on today except that I'm pretty sore from the PT we did yesterday. I think the "iron mikes" got me. I'm not used to doing all the squatting and now my butt and legs are feeling pretty sore.

On a side tech note...after a little more research it seems as though the google analytics that I installed may be the culprit for disabling the commenting feature on this blog. I installed it a few weeks back to see what kind of information it shows. It’s really a great tool for webmasters, but from what I’ve read it can mess with iWeb’s commenting features. I’ll have to check into this a bit more. Until then if you have questions or comments you can always reach me by E-Mail 


Yea I have tried to comment a few time, but to no avail.

Friday, January 28, 2011 - 12:17 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment