Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Trying to Stay Awake - (MedBoard: Joint Base Lewis-McChord) Day 179

This morning I sent a text to my squad leader “MOU Today”, then headed into the naval sub base outside of Silverdale again. As usual I started my day off by checking my army and navy emails, then surfing the web a bit. I guess because of the late night yesterday I’m super tired today. As I started a SkillPort I found myself with heavy eyelids slowly closing over and over again as I end up reading the same paragraph over and over. I pushed through the first half of the day, then headed to my car for lunch. It’s getting increasingly cold outside. In my car I listen to the radio and eat my lunch with a blanket over me…but my hands still get pretty cold!

The second half of the day was finishing up my SkillPort course and then surfing the web for a while. I chatted with my co-worker trying to figure out how to resolve the issues we’re having with the last two PCs. We’re still waiting on word from the vendor, they requested more information earlier. We’re hoping they have some idea of why they are not working because we’re fresh out of things to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment