Sunday, March 2, 2014

Weekend Wrap-Up - (MedBoard: Joint Base Lewis-McChord) Days 267 & 268

Another laid back weekend. Saturday consisted of sleeping in, and having coffee and breakfast with my wife. I then worked on my schoolwork for a while. Afterwards we headed to the YMCA for a good cardio workout. When we got back we cleaned up the house a bit and I did some job searching on the computer.

On Sunday we started off by sleeping in and then having coffee and breakfast together. I did schoolwork and then we hung out at my in-laws for a while. We’ve been spending a lot more time at my in-laws because my father in law is off working TDY in California for a little while. We go up and hang out with my mother in law to keep her from getting too lonely :)

That’s about it…a pretty uneventful weekend! Once the weather starts improving we’ll probably be getting out a bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment