Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Lunch with the Wife - (MedBoard: Joint Base Lewis-McChord) Day 271

I sent my squad leader a text today now that he is back from his pass…”MOU Today”. I then headed into the naval shipyard in Bremerton. A desk in the other side of the office happened to be open, so I was able to use that desk for the day. I checked my army and navy emails, then surfed the web. I spent the entire day either chatting with co-workers in the office or just surfing the web. Most of the time spent surfing was checking out individual company sites and their employment sections. I have to admit that the internship with the navy has turned out to be a dud. Unless they need physical help moving something, I really don’t do anything except surf the web. I let everyone in the office know that I would only be working half days when I do come in from now on. I am running short on time in the army and I now have two classes I am taking.

I left at lunch time and headed to my wife’s work to have lunch with her. After lunch I headed home and did schoolwork…nothing too exciting to report today.

No comments:

Post a Comment