Monday, March 3, 2014

Just the Chiropractor - (MedBoard: Joint Base Lewis-McChord) Day 269

This morning I slept in until 0900. I heard my platoon sergeant was going to be on pass until Wednesday, so I’ll just let everyone assume I’m working at my MOU with the navy. I had breakfast and then started working on schoolwork. Hey…schoolwork is actually my other MOU, so technically I’m not lying to anyone.

After lunch I put on my winter PTs and drove to Ft. Lewis. I went into the SFAC and checked my army email. Nothing new to report there. I went to the pain clinic and saw my chiropractor for a quick manipulation then headed back home. Seems like a lot of driving for just a few minutes of manipulation, but I always feel better after seeing the chiropractor! Once my wife got home we headed to the YMCA for a workout. I could get used to a schedule like this everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment