Monday, March 10, 2014

Pre-VA Appt - (MedBoard: Joint Base Lewis-McChord) Day 276

I headed to morning formation which was at 0745 in ACUs. I’m guessing because of daylight savings time we had a late formation with no PT scheduled. We did accountability and then dismissed. I headed to the SFAC and checked my email. I then headed to see my ACAP representative and let him know that I’m now in TransProc. He then printed out some paperwork and gave it to me. This paperwork shows that I’ve completed all the required ACAP steps. I then went up and saw my NCM. I let her know I’m now in TransProc as well. I didn’t need any refills or anything so the appointment went pretty quick.

At 0900 I had an appointment with a VA representative in our company headquarters. She gave me some paperwork and said once I get my dates to check back in with her. She will coordinate with the VA and get my first appointment scheduled when I’m out of the army. I drove home and took some pain meds. Pain has been a constant today and just continued to grow. Most days I just deal with it, but not today. I worked on schoolwork, which was a frustration in itself and the stressed involved is probably not helping my pain management. I get a lot out of classes when attending in person, but when taking a class online it can be extremely difficult when everything is not fully understood. This is my problem with my Business Financial Management class. There is a lot of new information that I’m having a hard time comprehending. The questions I have to answer are extremely difficult and it’s frustrating to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment