Friday, March 7, 2014

Just a Chiro Appt - (MedBoard: Joint Base Lewis-McChord) Day 273

Sent a text to my squad leader “MOU Today”, then I went back to sleep. I woke up about 0900 and did my schoolwork. Around 1130 I drove to Ft. Lewis, but before I went on base I met a friend for lunch. I then received a text from my squad leader letting me know I have a self assessment due. So after lunch I made my way to the SFAC and checked my army email, then completed the self assessment. I then sent my squad leader a text letting him know my self assessment is complete. I then asked him if he has an idea when my final day will be now that I’m on TransProc…I get no response. I really wish I could tell this prospective employer a date, so I can move forward.

I went to my chiropractic appointment in the pain clinic, then drove home. I have to say I’m glad I just use cruise control since I came back from Germany and their autobahns…I see at least a couple state patrols with their radar guns constantly trying to catch speeders every time I make this commute. Once home I received a text later on from my squad leader letting me know Monday’s formation is at 0745 in ACUs, but nothing about the question I asked him. That pisses me off a little.

My girls came over tonight for the weekend. We all went out for dinner and then had DQ Blizzards for dessert...my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment