Thursday, March 13, 2014

Stay at Home Day - (MedBoard: Joint Base Lewis-McChord) Day 279

Today I decided just to stay home, it’s Thursday and I just didn’t want to deal with any sergeant’s time training. Most places I need to out-process would be in training anyway, so I doubt I’d get much done. I also decided I didn’t want to waste my time going into the navy today either. As I get closer to my final out date, I need to focus more on my post-army future. I slept in until 0900 and then got up and started my day.

I started off with my job search. I have a number of websites that I go through and see the latest jobs available in my area. They range from actual job search engines to specific companies that I would like to work for. After the job search, I started in on my schoolwork. At lunch time I decided to work on my mom’s laptop. I had picked it up last night and brought it home to do some maintenance on. She said it’s been running a bit slow lately.

After lunch and maintenance I continued on my job searching and then a little more schoolwork to finish off my day. Not too exciting, but I did get a lot done!

No comments:

Post a Comment