Sunday, March 9, 2014

Weekend Wrap-Up - (MedBoard: Joint Base Lewis-McChord) Days 274 & 275

This weekend was pretty uneventful and laid back. I think once the weather clears up a bit, we’ll be doing more. Saturday was spent sleeping in, then doing some schoolwork. We all went out and watched the movie “Pompeii”, which was a cross between gladiator and the end of the world. It was pretty good and entertained us all. My wife then taught my daughter how to cook one of her favorite soup recipes, which we all had for dinner…she did pretty good! Sunday consisted of sleeping in and then making our traditional big breakfast (pancakes, bacon, and eggs). I always enjoy just taking the time and having a meal together with the family. It seems everyone is in a rush all the time, so we make sure to have meals together at the table whenever possible. In the afternoon my kids left to go home and then I sat down and started schoolwork once again…it never ends now that I’m taking two classes at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment