Monday, November 11, 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up (Veterans 4-Day) - (MedBoard: Joint Base Lewis-McChord) Days 153 - 156

This weekend was awesome…why? Because it's a four day weekend! Friday I slept in a little, then took the car in to get the oil changed. I then did schoolwork and cleaned up the house a bit. I was still in quite a bit of pain from moving all that old equipment on Wednesday…it sucks that when I do something to trigger it, it can last for days!

Saturday I was still in a lot of pain, it was a lazy day for the most part. I took it easy the entire day and my wife and I watched her nephew play in his high school football playoff game. Unfortunately they were destroyed! It was still fun to go and watch. I always love the excitement, the band, the cheerleaders, and the students with all the excitement that goes along with a high school football game.

Sunday I finally was out of major pain. We hung out at my in-laws for most of the day. We watched the Seahawks kill Atlanta…finally a game I don't have to stress out while watching! On Monday I spent most of the day sleeping in, relaxing, and then doing schoolwork. I met my wife for a dinner buffet in the evening. The dinner was free for me and any other active duty soldier or veteran in honor of Veteran's Day. A nice way to end the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment