Thursday, November 7, 2013

FirmWare - (MedBoard: Joint Base Lewis-McChord) Day 152

In the Navy office...they're obviously aware of the clone wars

Another day working with the navy…I text my squad leader first thing in the morning to let him know I'm alive and will be at my MOU today. I head into the office and do my usual morning army and navy email checks, then surf the web for a while. I then did a SkillPort to pass the time.

I was then asked to download and install some firmware for a test server they have in the office…no problem. After I get the firmware installed I walk down to my car and have some lunch. Once back I configured the RAID on the test server and then installed Windows Server 2008.  By the time I finished all that it was time to take off for the day.

Once home I did schoolwork and then took some pain killers. Moving all the old equipment multiple times yesterday messed me up pretty bad. I was in pain for most of the day and it just kept getting worse as the day went on. The pain killers helped a little, but sometimes it seems when the pain gets to be too high nothing seems to help much.

No comments:

Post a Comment