Sunday, November 17, 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up - (MedBoard: Joint Base Lewis-McChord) Days 161 & 162

The kiddos were over and we all slept in on Saturday morning. We had our usual big breakfast together (pancakes, bacon and eggs) which everyone loves. It's also nice to have a sit down meal together as a family, it seems like that doesn't happen as much as it should. We all hung out and watched some shows on TV before heading back to the local community college to watch the women's basketball game. I wanted my daughters to see the women play as well so they can have an idea of what it's like to play for a junior college. I'd like my oldest daughter to play basketball locally if possible after she graduates high school.

Sunday we all headed up to my in-laws for lunch and then we all watched the Seahawks play. We always have a lot of fun watching the game together.

No comments:

Post a Comment