Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Slow News Day - (Korea) Day 232


Me next to a small statue in front of my office

Work call this morning was at 0830. We had to setup for a meeting in the secret conference room, then I turned my attention to SkillPorts. I worked on them until lunch time when I left to one of the shops next to the PX. I had to pick up my room key and a copy that was made. You see my roommate lost his key in the swimming pool and had to get a copy made for him. He dropped it off there this morning and I picked them up so I could get back in the room. I decided just to eat lunch at the food court…a BLT, haven't had one of those in a while.

Back at work we setup for another meeting in the secret conference room and then cleaned up when it was over. Not a lot happened today, just a couple of meetings and a whole lot of SkillPorts. I also started searching around for other web based training I can do while I have the time. There isn't a whole lot for signal surprisingly, but I didn't have a lot of time to poke around.

After work I headed over to the young hawaiian's room to borrow his small travel luggage. The only bag I have is huge, just too big for my short trip home. I'm so looking forward to seeing everyone and just hanging out. I know it's going to be fast paced and time is going to fly by, but I'm going to try and enjoy every minute of it.

Back in my room for the night, I found out my roommate will not be back until Friday. He left for training down south, so it will be nice and quite…I'll get some good sleep!


the wife

One day closer my love!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011 - 02:09 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment