Sunday, March 7, 2010

Fitness Week 9 (Pre-Basic Training) 30 Days until Basic


Week 9: Weight = 191
Sun: a day of rest
Mon: Month 2 Assessment
Tue: 2.54 mile jog outside (26:44)
Wed: a day of rest
Thurs: a day of rest
Fri: a day of rest
Sat: a day of rest

Notes: This week I ended up not doing much do to a variety of reasons. Let me start by saying that the run outside was much different than on a treadmill. I took my dog with me for a jog and he did pretty good the first mile, then I had to kind of pull him from then on. My cardio seemed fine and I felt good after the run. The next few days though I could feel the soreness in my legs. I never felt this after a run on the treadmill, I’m guessing because the treadmill kind of helps you along during your run. The rest of the week turned out to be a bust. I had to run errands, take my wife to the airport, pick her up from the airport and when I wasn’t doing any of that I was pretty sick for a while. Looking forward to a new week ahead with a much more productive workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment