Saturday, March 20, 2010

Fitness Week 11 (Pre-Basic Training) 17 Days until Basic


Week 11: Weight = 186.6
Sun: a day of rest
Mon: 2.99 mile jog outside (37:01)
Tue: a day of rest
Wed: Push-ups 4 x 30 reps
Thurs: Sit-ups 3 x 30 reps & a 2-mile run on the treadmill 17:35
Fri: halfcourt basketball
Sat: a day of rest

Notes: My Monday jog stats were a little messed up. I use runkeeper on my iPhone to track my distance and my time along with a host of other stats. At some point on the run I accidentally hit the pause button. I didn’t realize this until looking down to check my current distance. I hit resume, so I don’t really know the distance or the time because of this interruption. I can say that it was a good run and it was on a dirt road which was a bit nicer on my knees than the pavement which I have been running on.

Lots of “days of rest” this week. This weekend we drove over to visit family and when this happens I usually do not get in any workouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment