Sunday, January 31, 2010

Fitness Week 4 (Pre-Basic Training) 65 Days until Basic


Week 4: Weight = 188.8
Sun: Chair dips (3 sets of 25) and some flutter kicks (very light day)
Mon: Weight lifting (chest & arms) with a two-mile run on treadmill: 17:40*
Tue: 1 set of crunches (another light day)
Wed: Weight lifting (core) with a two-mile run on treadmill: 16:45
Thurs: A day of rest
Fri: Weight lifting (shoulders & core) with a two-mile run on treadmill: 16:41
Sat: A day of rest

*Note: What a crappy run! For whatever reason I just did not have the energy and to top it off I had to slow way down to take a call from work (I happen to be on call Monday – Wednesday). I then had to stop again for a few seconds to tie my shoe… D’oh! Hopefully the next runs will work out better. It's also tough when I am not a runner, have never enjoyed running, and have to force myself to do it. I'm hoping running will get easier...or maybe I should just hope that it gets more tolerable.

This week I took it a little easy in preparation for my month 1 assessment to see how I’m progressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment