Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Fitness Week 3 (Pre-Basic Training) 70 Days until Basic


Week 3: Weight = 187.8
Sun: Pushups & sit-ups 3 sets of 25 with 100 second rest between sets
Mon: Weight lifting (arms) with a two-mile run on treadmill: 16:09
Tue: A day of rest *
Wed: Weight lifting (back) with a two-mile run on treadmill: 16:45
Thurs: Pushups & sit-ups 3 sets of 25 with 100 second rest between sets
Fri: Two mile run on treadmill: 16:51
Sat: A day of rest

*Note – Tuesday’s day of rest was unplanned. After announcing I was leaving my boss said we needed to have a drink after work. My wife and I shared a bottle of wine with dinner and then I topped that off with some Häagen-Dazs Rocky Road ice cream...which is the best by the way, don't let anyone tell you otherwise! Can’t have too many days like this or I will not make any progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment