Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Another Movie Night (Pre-Basic Training) 14 Days until Basic

Tonight’s movie continued on the military theme that I have been on. This movie was quite a bit different than all the others though, it was a comedy. I’ll admit I’m a big fan of stupid comedies. I don’t expect much from them except a good laugh every now and then. Tonight’s movie “Delta Farce” was no exception. It will not go down as a great film by any stretch of the imagination, but it did make me laugh a few times. Larry the Cable Guy and a few of his buddies are in the reserves and get called up for duty in Iraq, but mistakenly get dropped in Mexico while they are asleep. Very unrealistic, but if you like the red neck humor jokes and stupid comedy it is mildly entertaining. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment